- Salary – Up to £30,000 p/a + benefits
Our client is a highly successful business, manufacturing high quality, commercial grade outdoor furniture for distribution to hospitality clients world-wide, operating within a B2B environment.
Due to significant and sustained growth, our client is recruiting an Administrator to join their friendly team based in Wetherby.
Reporting directly to the Financial Director, this is a very diverse role. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, assisting in reconciliations, cashflow, invoicing and purchase ledger duties alongside assisting with other areas of the business such as Supply Chain and Logistics where necessary.
This job is ideal for someone who has previously worked in a busy role. We are looking for a keen multitasker who is computer literate in Microsoft Excel and enjoys hitting deadlines. A working knowledge of Sage is not essential but would be beneficial. The role would suit an enthusiastic person, who will communicate and work well with others and also on their own initiative.
Responsibilities to include:
- Posting of sales and purchase invoices into Sage
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Collate/analyse account data and generate financial reports
- Supplier / customer contact for accounts related enquiries
- Preparing sales invoices from SOP and Sage
- Ad-hoc analysis as required by other staff members
- Maintain aware of and comply with the Company Quality Policy and applicable Company procedures
- General administrative and accounts-related tasks
- Providing administrative and clerical support as needed
- Additional duties as designated by management
Skills & Competencies:
- Commercial Awareness
- Good communication skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Competent on Microsoft Office products, and Accounting Software inc Sage
- Effective communication with finance and non-finance staff.
- Good understanding of the organisations objectives and operations
- Basic understanding of technical accounting issues.
- Flexible in supporting business needs.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.