A fast growing innovative business working with some of the top beauty and drinks brands in the world are expanding. They are leaders in their field which is focused on sustainable packaging for luxury brands globally.
They are expanding in their project management team and looking for someone with a passion for the beauty space.
You will be responsible for the management of the beauty portfolio with existing customers to support the Sales team to deliver orders from project confirmation through to delivery. It is important that you can develop relationships with multi-level contacts within each client organisation to cultivate and maintain strong relationships. You will be in charge or projects and ensuring that all their timelines including order and delivery are coordinated accurately through the CPA systems. The role will include working under high pressure and to multiple projects at once. The opportunity will be challenging however super rewarding and give you incredible exposure to a successfully growing business.
The role requires the following:
- A minimum of 3 years Project Management Experience working with recognised project management processes
- Experience within the Beauty Sector is desirable , or at least a personal passion
- Excellent communication & time management skills
- Experience working with international clients
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Excellent people skills – building trust with the team – being dependable and proactive
- A team player who is willing to support the wider business for its success
Ref no: V/000127/JB
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.