- Home based within the UK, commutable to Stansted
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Max 10% of salary
- Pension 5% contribution, matched by Disaronno International UK Ltd.
- Company mobile phone
- Car Allowance £350 month
- Life Assurance 3 x Annual Base Salary
- Individual private health insurance (including dental/optical), with option to pay for family
Reporting to National Account Manager, Off Trade (Tesco, JS, Morrison)
Hands on management and growth of a portfolio of grocery retail accounts within the Spirits Category. Develop sales of existing skus, develop retailer own-brand opportunities and deliver a significant NPD pipeline.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support the NAM in delivering the annual budget for relevant grocery customers
- Data analysis using retailer-specific systems (dunnhumby, Nectar 360) to evaluate promotions, provide input for volume forecasting which will feed into account strategies and plans to secure Company targets.
- To work with the NAM to develop joint business plans with efficient and effective investment to support growth. Provide insights to drive negotiations for new listings, price, promotions, distribution…. To manage the promotional budget.
- Individual responsibility for specific customer channels eg Tesco.com; One Stop; Sainsburys.com
- To interrogate ongoing weekly and monthly performance, deliver clear insight and action to influence forward performance.
- To provide timely reporting and input into monthly business reporting timetable (eg Flash report)
Background & Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years national account/multiple grocers sales experience. Previous experience of spirits/beers/wines is not essential.
- Category background is less important than experience, success and hunger. Broad exposure and understanding of the role of Category, and comfortable with the world of logistics and FMCG. Branded experience is essential.
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious self-starter who can set their own targets and efficiently organise work schedule.
- Proven track-record of meeting targets and objectives within existing accounts.
- Strong financial/commercial understanding together with intellect and curiosity to interpret performance and recommend action.
- Ability to build and sustain excellent relationships at all levels (internal and external).
- Comfortable working on large accounts with ability to develop strong and robust commercial relationships.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.