New Chapter are delighted to partner with a young, fast growing company with big ambition! Our client is a well-known and much-loved craft lager brand that has recently been relaunched to award winning acclaim. With exciting plans in place, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the team as a Business Development Manager.
This exciting role is a new position for our client, so the successful candidate will have the ability, scope and potential to make a huge impact on the Company in terms of winning and growing new business. They are looking for people who are self-starters, who are prepared to live the Company culture and hit the ground running with energy and enthusiasm.
Reporting directly to the On-Trade Trading Director, you will be the face of the brand. With a focus on premium On Trade accounts. As a Business Development Manager, you will utilise an existing network of contacts across restaurants, hotels, bars and wider hospitality alongside winning great new stockists and delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2-3 years in a (premium or craft) On Trade field sales position with a proven track record of success.
- Great knowledge of the independent On Trade, have a network and experience of “the trade” in London/South East.
- Some experience managing wholesalers and working with 3rd party sales teams.
- A confident, professional and energetic personality; able to represent the brand to the highest standards with customers and consumers.
- Negotiation and objection handling skills, with an understanding of commercial maths.
Ref no: PR/000136/RS
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known and much-loved craft larger brand that has recently been relaunched to award winning acclaim.