As the CRM Manager, you’ll get the opportunity to design and deliver our clients’ email strategy to drive brand engagement, growth and lifetime value.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll manage all aspects of CRM, encouraging new customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty. You’ll take ownership of email campaign planning and coordinating the creation of assets and landing pages to ensure a seamless user journey across email and website. Whilst also making sure all emails align with the broader content plan, are on brand, and render well across all devices. You’ll develop & deliver CRM communication plans and strategies, as well as understanding and identifying opportunities with the current CRM system in terms of usability and business reporting.
An outline of the role, but not structured to:
- Lead CRM strategy across all communications; Email, SMS, Push Notifications & Whats App.
- Reporting on performance on a weekly basis.
- Ownership & on-going success management of current ESP; Ometria.
- Running A/B tests.
- Manage weekly broadcast campaigns & segmentation.
- Manage automation flow, review, learn and optimise.
- Explore ways to improve engagement & conversion rate from communications.
- Maintain the quality of the database ensuring its effective segmentation for personalised content / sales.
- Run a successful membership/loyalty programme.
- Brief the design team on campaign creative.
- Maintain high levels of GDPR compliance and ensure best practices are upheld and improved where necessary.
What are we looking for?
- A highly organised, self-starter with excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent data management and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, taking ownership of tasks from inception to conclusion
- Friendly and outgoing, able to forge and build good working relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Technical expertise of CRM technology, systems and processes and KPI metrics
- Strong experience in an e-commerce specific role would be beneficial.
- Experience using Ometria as an email service provider would also be beneficial.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.