- Salary: £47,200 (This is inclusive of shift premium)
- Shift: 2 Days 2 Nights 4 Off Continentals
- Ideal Industries: Food Production, Beverage/Alcohol production, Dairy, Pharmaceutical & packaging
New Chapter are partnered with much-loved nation-wide player in the FMCG market who are currently on the search for several Engineering Shift Team Leaders for their site near Bridgwater. The site are looking for Engineering Shift Team Leaders to join their production site due to new roles been created.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Working closely with the Production Team Leads/Managers taking responsibility for delivering a high quality engineering service in support of the achievement of operational targets.
- Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of a team in order to provide engineering support to manufacturing operations.
- Achieve team Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) in respect to equipment performance, reliability and breakdown & maintenance completion.
- Coach and develop the engineering team in regard to safe working practises and the rapid diagnosis and resolution of faults.
- Plan and co-ordinate team resources to complete all work allocated to the team in a timely manner. Support them with opportunities to achieve their KPI’s
- Motivate and manage people activities to meet team performance targets and required Company Standards. Identify development areas relating to skills, behaviours and competencies and implement team development plans.
- Participation in Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing activities including leading short interval control and root cause analysis assessments.
- Working as a key member of the Site Engineering Team, demonstrating Company Values and flexibility to support other teams/departments where required.
- Auditing all monitoring systems required by the Company to ensure compliance with Company Policies/Procedures/Standards and identifying and implementing corrective actions.
- Managing non-conformance processes and corrective action activities to ensure compliance with Company Policies/Procedures/Standards.
- Leading the delivery of key performance indicators for the Factory linked to Safety, Quality, People, Delivery, and Cost Standards.
If you are interested in joining an industry leader and a company where you can progress your career, then please apply!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.