- Up to £60,000 + Benefits
- North London & Home Working
Our client is the UK’s leading gift supplier, they encourage thoughtful gifting and are committed to making a difference.
They aim to have the best range of gifts on offer, at market leading prices, sold through an industry-leading e-commerce platform that is marketed through cutting edge e-marketing.
About the role
- Implementation of Leading Ecommerce Market Trend
- Analysing application specifications and technology approaches to ensure business requirements are met and are scalable for future product releases.
- Web portals enhancements
- Working with business analysts and management to recommend future application solutions.
- Producing conceptual design documents and detailed specifications for large-scale and complex projects.
- Design integration with different partners.
And now a bit about you
You will have at-least 3 years’ of experience in web based software development using .NET technologies. You will also have good customer facing skills, have the ability to work as part of a team, prioritise and self-manage.
- A relevant qualification / degree in Computer science
- On the Technical front you must have web development experience and be proficient in the following areas:
- NET MVC, Web API
- Azure DevOps, Git, ASP.NET Web Forms
- Knowledge of writing queries in SQL Server
Good to have experience
- Experience of working on Azure Cloud will be an added advantage
Previous experience of working in an e-Commerce development team for a leading online business is highly desired.
Ref no: PR/000135/LHM
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.