The Hofmeister Brewing Company is a young, fast-growing company with big ambition. We think the time is right for a Bavarian brewed lager, winner of multiple prestigious awards due to the quality of ingredients and brewing process, to take its place on the bars and in the fridges of premium hospitality venues up and down the country.
The story behind the relaunch is impressive; two friends bought the brand from Heineken, relaunching it as a super-premium imported Bavarian craft lager in 2017. Then in 2018 it was voted, by IWSC, as the Best Lager in the World!
We are a small, tight knit, professional and experienced team at Hofmeister who all have the same ambition and vision; we are now looking for like-minded people to join us on this exciting journey to put Hofmeister back on the map and into great hospitality venues across the UK; it will be a lot of fun!
- You will be the face of Hofmeister in the Territory (London), winning great new stockists for our beers whilst delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
- Be connected to, and work with, a list of influential contacts in your Territory (from the On Trade, bottle shops, wider hospitality industry, retail, music, arts & culture) – you are part of ‘the scene’ in your Territory.
- Have your ‘ear to the ground’ and be permanently tuned in to new hospitality openings, new events and new builds via local knowledge, customer knowledge, wholesalers, social media, and trade press.
What we are looking for:
- Either 2-3 years in a (premium or craft) On Trade field sales position with a proven strong track record of success in the Territories we are recruiting for.
- Good knowledge of the independent On Trade, have a book of contacts and experience in “the trade” on your Territory.
- Ideally some experience managing wholesalers and working with 3rd party sales teams.
- Hospitality professionals from the pub/bar industries who are looking to make the move across to the supplier side. No previous sales experience necessary but must be personable, approachable and have a passion/knowledge of beer.
- A graduate with a passion for beer and a desire to start their career in sales. We will give you all of the training and tools needed to get started and flourish in this unique and exciting industry!
- To live in, or very close to, the territories we are recruiting for.
- Confident, self-aware, enthusiastic, professional, and energetic personality. Must be able to represent Hofmeister to the highest standards with customers and consumers.
- A Full UK driving license.
- £3,000 car allowance
- 25% of salary as bonus potential Company shares
- Pension scheme
- Generous beer allowance
- A fast paced, fun and exciting company culture ‘On the job’ professional development and coaching
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.