Our client is the UK’s leading gift supplier, they encourage thoughtful gifting and are committed to making a difference, and recognise the responsibility they have to our planet.
They aim to have the best range of gifts on offer, at market leading prices, sold through an industry-leading e-commerce platform that is marketed through cutting edge e-marketing.
As the Head of CRM, you’ll be responsible for delivering the knowledge and understanding of everything relating to their customers and using that knowledge to drive the business forwards. You will be responsible for defining and delivering the Customer Strategy.
Your main objective will be to grow sales by implementing a data-driven CRM strategy to increase acquisition, retention, reactivation & loyalty through improved segmentation and personalisation.
The ideal candidate will be a forward-thinking and fun individual who is passionate about customers and communication and prove to become one of the main driving forces within their experienced online marketing team.
- 5+ years experience in a B2C eCommerce retail environment, managing complexed email marketing campaigns
- Experience in people management
- Good technical knowledge with previous experience of analytics, ESPs and database query tools
- Love getting involved and working with your team
- Educated to degree level
- £60,000 – £70,000 + Benefits + Flexible working