- Location: Buckinghamshire + working at home + on the road
- Salary: competitive salary and equity
Launched in 2017 with a simple vision, to change the way people drink, REAL produce a range of non alcoholic sparkling fermented teas, served in place of sparkling wine and Champagne for those choosing not to drink. Because the drinks are fermented rather than de-alcoholised, they have all the complexity and mouthfeel of their alcoholic cousins.
Real Kombucha is now served in many of the best locations in London and around the UK. Listing restaurants and bars such as The Fat Duck (Heston Blumenthal), Tramshed (Mark Hix), Hai Cenato (Jason Atherton) and Hakkasan (Alan Yau) amongst their many fans.
With the rapid growth the business is experiencing they are now looking to grow the team to achieve future successes as the leading non alcoholic brand in the UK. They are looking for passionate, driven people who want to challenge the status quo and bring about positive change in the industry.
The Head of International Sales will be responsible for driving growth in key markets across different channels. The role will require someone who has a wealth of experience in building international business and channel specific strategies. The role will have the flexibility of working at home, but will need to report to the brewery routinely for planning meetings. Of course the candidate will be open to international travel.
The role will specifically involve:
- Defining the international sales strategy for the next 3 years, in partnership with the company founder and commercial director
- Responsibility for implementing the international sales strategy by leading all international sales efforts
- Winning new customers in key markets across channels
- Pitching and closing new international distributors, while also establishing ways of working with current international distributors
- Co-create a marketing and advertising plan with the marketing director to drive activation for international distributors as well as customers
- Responsibility for the international sales revenue on the P&L
- Be a voice of the business to drive growth, scale and innovation
To be considered for this position you MUST have proven sales from an alcohol or non-alcoholic drinks brand, with plenty of enthusiasm and passion for sales, and building relationships across the on-trade.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven sales experience of selling internationally across omni-channels
- Existing and established contacts in international distributors and multinational groups
- (on-trade and retail)
- 3 years or more experience building international sales and teams
- Have a commercial / entrepreneurial spirit
- An ability to be agile and lend their hand to a task, even if it is outside of their role / job title
- Successful negotiation skills with senior executives
- Positive, get up and go attitude
- Excellent at generating own leads and driving sales through existing business
- Highly organised & self-motivated
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of a fast paced and growing business in the drinks industry
- Work with an experienced and passionate team
- The opportunity to learn from others in the team who care about staff development and
- A competitive salary and equity
- A constant supply of REAL Kombucha for you to enjoy with friends and family!
PLEASE NOTE: Any direct applications to REAL will be redirected to New Chapter
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.