- Very competitive salary
A start up craft beer business looking to shake things up by bringing global craft beer brands to the UK market, offering a unique offering to both the UK trade and direct consumers.
London based, this will initially be a new business focussed role whilst simultaneously creating a strategy for the on trade. Team management and recruiting new team members will also play a part.
- The role would be based in London with scope to grow business across the UK
- Gaining permanent listings through excellent understanding of the On-Trade
- Understanding how to gain access into ‘champion’ accounts
- Working across group listings to gain and grow brand awareness and volume
- Creating and implementing strategic growth plans both short and long term
- Ability to create and stick to budget targets, whilst using sales and business acumen to find ways of supporting listings
- Supporting the overall business with brewery and beer ideas, supported by well thought through and attainable goals
- The role would also require a level of management of teams throughout the UK, with initial focus on London and the South East
- You must be London based to be considered
We are looking to grow the company sustainably but strongly, with sights set on increasing capacity alongside sales and volume.
The On-Trade will provide us with the best opportunity to grow brand recognition and brand positioning. As such the company are expecting big things from the Head of On-Trade Sales.
- 5-8 years in the drinks industry (beer or craft beer preferred)
- Proven track record of large sustainable growth.
Ref no: V/14871/EF
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.