- Minimum 6-month contract with a view to convert to a permanent position
- Outside IR35 / ASAP start date
- Approx. £500-£600 per day DOE
- Desired industry: Pharma/Medical Devices/GMP & Highly Regulated
New Chapter are currently partnering with a medical devices company on the search for an Interim Senior Project Engineer, the company is expanding its manufacturing footprint in the UK and is internationally backed – We are looking for an experienced project leader who has experience in the Pharma/Medical Devices/highly regulated environment for an ASAP start.
This role will be for a total project leader role for following;
- Construction, commissioning & qualification of a brand new GMP facility that will need to get Regulatory Approval and certification from the MHRA.
- Project manage the construction of the facility itself, including a Clean Room & Plant Room, the prime contractor, ECCO2, the installation & commissioning of complex medical mechanical equipment (control panels, air showers, heat pumps, chillers, washers, isolators, purified water plants, etc.)
- Manage the organisation, as a brand-new company is going to be ‘launched’ for the purposes of promoting the new facility, which will need to be integrated within the existing organisational infrastructure.
The ideal scenario is for a senior project manager to join on a consultancy basis and construct the manufacturing facility that then develops into a perm role with the scope of moving into a head of engineering role covering all key functions of the day to day running of site.
This is an exciting opportunity to have total ownership from day one of your own facility with the genuine prospect of been part of every stage of the growth of this business within the manufacturing of the medical devises into the UK market to make patients’ lives easier!
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please apply and we will be in touch with candidates who are within the scope of this interim project.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.