My client are making moves in the challenger drinks space around the world, with strong operations in the UK & US. Already available within a number of highly lucrative and prestigious accounts in the on and off-trade globally, my client seeks a hungry, determined and dynamic Key Account Manager, to take their UK operation to the next level.
While already possessing a strong position here in the UK, the Key Account Manager will work to ensure the constant growth of the brands footprint in the on trade, looking after the whole of the UK, but focusing on premium on-trade accounts in London. Given the luxurious nature of this product, target accounts will be the likes of fine dining establishments, premium bards, high-end delis and independent cocktail and wine bars.
Since its launch, this brand has almost doubled their turnover year on year, and to that end, require candidates who thrive in a fast-paced, high-performing environment. To be considered for this role, candidates must:
- Possess at least 3+ years’ experience within FMCG – with 2+ of those years being in a similar drinks focused role.
- 1+ years’ experience in national on trade sales
- Experience working within the premium food/drink space – even better if it’s with a start up!
- An existing network within the premium on trade in London
- An interest in challenger brands
- An entrepreneurial spirit, teamed with a strategic and logical mind
Ref no: 000168/GK
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.