We’re excited to be partnering with a world-leading B2B Luxury Consumer Goods Company who is seeking a Logistics Export Manager to be based in their key hub in Leeds, UK.
Their differentiated products and strong leadership of the business has led to exponential growth in revenue in recent years. To continue this growth, the business needs an experienced Export/Import professional to drive optimum performance – with International scope, strong focus on sea freight and the move away from relying solely on a Logistics partner, this Senior position has brownfield scope and high visibility.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5 – 10+ years’ experience in export/import – experience working in/via Asia is advantageous
- Strong understanding of logistics export/import management across drop shipping and/or in-house manufacturing models
- Can do and solutions-focused mentality
- Experience driving seamless export/import journeys
Benefits/Why this Opportunity:
- Brownfield role – opportunity and intent to make the role yours
- High visibility position in fast-growth Company
- Top-down Company commitment to excellence, employee wellbeing and continued growth
- Fast-paced and team-orientated environment – much support in ensuring you understand the business thoroughly; strong balance of support and pace
- Competitive package and benefits
There is much opportunity for ownership and growth in this role within a business renowned for their quality and Global presence. We look forward to receiving your application.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.