Our client is the leader in super-luxury multimedia & events around the globe. They have undergone a digital transformation and are flourishing and adapting to our new world.
I’m looking for an experienced creative marketing specialist to…..
- Plan and deliver marketing campaigns using all available options to sell tickets to potential attendees for events around the globe – Aim to sell out all events well in advance!!
- Work with the commercial art team, lead digital designer and head of social media to build out assets for print, online, social and CRM campaigns.
- Work with the editorial and events teams to plan out a content plan (articles that run on their websites and in-magazine) that helps potential attendees understand what’s happening at each event, inspires them to buy tickets and helps with booking hotels and other event-related matters.
- Promote subscriptions to their data insight services, sell their magazines and books, and assist the advertising sales teams’ revenue generation activities
The key to success in this role is your ability to build relationships across the business.
Skills & Requirements:
- Have demonstrable experience as a marketing specialist
- Be able to own and run the daily requirements of this role by yourself; have sufficient specialist knowledge to make a majority of decisions, and work efficiently on your own initiative
- Ability to communicate confidently with internal stakeholders, build strong working relationships with colleagues
- Literate and able to express yourself clearly in writing is highly desirable
- Strong skills with PowerPoint and Excel are essential
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud is desirable
- Analytical expertise is highly desirable, particularly in Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Experience of working in a media or publishing environment is desirable
Location: South West London/ Hybrid working