- £38,000 – £42,000 + Benefits (possible stretch for the right person)
- Currently home-based, will be office based in Richmond when safe to do so
Our client is the leader in super-luxury multimedia & events around the globe. They have gone through a digital transformation and are flourishing and adapting to our new world.
I have an exciting new opportunity for someone to own and lead the design of our digital assets and executions. My client’s digital business is growing at great speed, and they’re innovating further in 2021. You will be at home, making assets for websites, newsletters, and social media. You will thrive on working at a fast pace and be able to build strong relationships with colleagues. You’ll be an experienced midweight designer looking to advance your career further.
You will report into the Commercial Director responsible for digital strategy. The key to success in this role will be your ability to build relationships across the business.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Make digital ad units and other assets for commercial and internal projects
- Mock-up campaign ideas for external and internal clients to help win revenue-generating business
- Lead an ever-evolving newsletter design process
- Build infographics, gifs etc. to help illustrate website content (both commercial and editorial)
- Provide a fast-response internal resource to help explore website redesign/UX concepts. Support in-house front-end dev with designs
Skills and requirements
- Demonstrable administration, time management and organisational skills are essential
- Ability to communicate confidently with internal stakeholders, build strong working relationships with colleagues and work efficiently on their initiative is essential
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC (especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of After Effects is desirable but not essential
- Experience of hands-on newsletter design is essential. Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a bonus
- Demonstrable experience of mobile-first and responsive design is essential
- Experience of working with digital developers/website build teams is desirable
- Experience in any of: HTML5, Google Web Designer, CSS, UX design, website accessibility design principles or time spent at a national newspaper or the luxury industry’s digital operations are beneficial
Ref Number: V/14847/LM
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.