- This role is home-based anywhere within the South East
The job will involve the development of existing Off Trade National Accounts, Tesco, Waitrose, Aldi and Co-Op:
- Increasing range per retailer
- Increasing number of stores per retailer
- Agreement and Implementation of a promotional calendar with each account which grows our brand presence at key times of the year
Increasing the number of Off Trade National Accounts – New Business
Achieving Sales volume and revenue targets in line with P and L expectations
Accurate management of forecasting and invoicing
Weekly and monthly management reporting where relevant
Measures of Success
- Delivery of company budget for volume and contribution.
- Development of national account customer base.
- Increased visibility and awareness of brands within the Off Trade channel
- Accurate and timely delivery of all required company reports.
- Have experience of selling beer (or drinks)to grocery accounts
- Have relationships with key buyers within the grocery channel
- An excellent Negotiator to create Win Win scenarios for us and our customers
- Good communication skills with the ability to speak to others in the business at all levels and deal with queries from external parties e.g. suppliers
- Good Microsoft Office skills, in particular with Excel
- Flexible in your approach to managing your workload around busy periods and key deadlines
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.