This is an exciting time to join this premium spirits business; they have bold commercial plans, exciting partnerships, and bags of opportunity for growth and development alongside our passionate team (and our fantastic brands!).
As Off Trade National Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for growing our premium brands with the likes of ASDA, M&S, Morrisons, the Co-op, Booths, Majestic and National Accounts. With substantial experience under your belt, you’ll have the chance to make your mark and help us reach and recruit even more customers across the UK through some of our key grocery customers.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to build on your Off Trade expertise with an entrepreneurial brand and a passionate team behind it, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Delivery of budgeted Volume, £NSV, £GP and distribution targets with the defined customer(s)
- Responsible for formulating and controlling the key business processes:
- Weekly & monthly performance updates
- Leading the channel demand forecasting
- Annual bottom up planning to build budget next FY
- Building clear business plans for investment in secondary space and activation
- Play a prominent role in grocery strategy for immediate and long-term timescale
- Ensure close collaboration with Marketing to bring brand plans to life in the market place (shopper marketing)
- Working closely with other functions such as Finance, Culture and Operations to ensure the best possible delivery against agreed KPI’s and targets.
- Use category & customer data to provide wider commercial insight to the business in order to contribute the medium-term plan.
- Building positive, mutually beneficial business relationships with customers
- Preparing and presenting to customers, aligning on implementation
- Managing the promotional plan and working effectively to launch NPD and hit key times of the year
What you’ll need
- Extensive sales/commercial experience, including national customers with proven achievements and wins with key customers
- Experience working in commercial within FMCG with demonstrable previous involvement of working with Grocery customers
- Well-developed leadership & coaching (this may not be a direct line-management role, however the expectation is this role would support and coach more junior team members)
- A strong ability to forecast accurately and an attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate analytical skills and communicate category insights to develop compelling, mutually beneficial growth plans.
- Entrepreneurship and an eye for new opportunities
- Well-developed written & verbal communication, presentation skills
- Highly developed negotiation and account management skills
- Passion for the drinks industry
- Happy to get ‘hands dirty’ and get involved in all that is going on
- Autonomous, with a can-do attitude willing to go above and beyond.