- £27k – £33k + company car + 20% bonus
A Little More About the Company
This is one of the biggest and most recognisable brands in the drinks industry. As a young, vibrant and exciting company, they are on the lookout for an On-Premise Field Sales Executive whose focus will be on establishing relationships with decision-makers across various quick-serve restaurants, catering facilities, basically anywhere that would be great for daytime socialising.
This company is viewed as one of the most creative companies around and is globally recognised for its presence in both On and Off-trade. They are looking to acquire talented, bright, enthusiastic people who have a real entrepreneurial spark. They really look to invest in their people and give opportunities for ideas and growth at all levels. This is an autonomous position working with a high profile FMCG brand, opportunities like this don’t come along too often!
What You’ll Be Trusted With
As an On-Premise Sales Executive, your main aim is to manage existing outlets and win business with new accounts. You will be a strong representation of the brand and become an integral part of your local daytime socialising scene. You will also be required to maximise both brand visibility & sales volumes in your local area. The role is mostly based in the field therefore a company car is provided.
What Our Client Is Looking For
- Passion for working in the On-Trade (Restaurants, Bars & Cafes)
- Strong negotiator and results-focused.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and able to manage time and workload.
- An entrepreneurial can-do attitude.
- Knowledge of the local nightlife scene
Your Experience Includes
- Well connected to key figures across your local social area.
- Solid understanding of the local On-Trade industry.
- Strong administrative skills and highly organised.
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in any retail environment (especially a restaurant, bar, cafe) is a bonus.
- Educated to Degree Level.
If you want to work for one of the most desirable brands in the world, gain a great understanding of working in a sales environment and have fun whilst doing all of this then please get in touch!
Ref no: PR/000435/LHM
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants. Regrettably, we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk