Our client is a fast-moving Online Fashion SME that has grown at an incredible pace. They have gone from a small start-up to being sold in over 1000 retail stores and online through their D2C website. 2020 didn’t slow them down, and they are expecting considerable growth for 2021.
Reporting to the Head of E-Commerce, you’ll be responsible for the output across our clients paid social media activity. Your focus will be on maximising the opportunity for exceptional growth as the business scales, focusing on strategy, authoring and the day-to-day management of the platform. You’ll be working closely with other departments, particularly with the broader social media team and supporting more junior members to deliver high-quality work that works.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Paid Social Manager with at least 3 years of experience who can clearly demonstrate their hands-on experience of scaling Paid Social Media account(s) in your previous role – Meeting business objectives and leading overall strategy.
- Be co-accountable for the paid social strategy.
- Responsible for the implementation of the paid social strategy.
- Have experience in running ad accounts on; Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat & Tik-Tok.
- Be responsible for content that’s on-brand, error-free and in the correct tone of voice.
- Have experience with testing methods (A/B testing) to maximise ad performance.
- Manage the creative briefing of content to studio.
- Effectively develop junior members of the team, nurture and guide them.
- Own what you do, have the gravitas to talk with authority and be enthusiastic about social media.
- Have a strong awareness of the broader Digital mix and the part other channels play.
- Be analytical & forward-thinking with reporting and confident when reporting to key stakeholders within the business.
- Have experience with running ads in international territories.
- A technical understanding of reporting tools, feeds, implementation etc.
- Be one step ahead, always thinking of what’s next & encouraged to test new ideas.
- Monitor ad performance daily and report on performance weekly.
- Be open-minded to challenge and encourage it.
- Have your finger on the pulse, know about industry-relevant changes & plan ahead.
Ref no: V/ 15055/LHM
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.