- Up to £45,000 Basic + Benefits
Our client is the UK’s leading gift supplier, they encourage thoughtful gifting and are committed to making a difference.
They aim to have the best range of gifts on offer, at market leading prices, sold through an industry-leading e-commerce platform that is marketed through cutting edge e-marketing.
About the role
You will be primarily responsible for identifying, prioritising, building and measuring enhancements within the Product team and with business stakeholders, as well as owning optimisation for the shopper journey. You will also work with the Product Manager to support Roadmap initiatives. The role sits within the Product team, a new team created to help drive the business forward strategically. The Product Analyst works in a cross-functional team with development, Product Design and QA.
- Use a data driven approach to define, prioritise and validate the backlog and user stories for your product area, using multiple data sources and customer insight (qualitative and quantitative)
- Take ownership of sprint process to support the business and Product teams including:
- Identifying areas of product and process improvement in line with team OKRs and improved customer experience
- Assisting with Product initiatives, with a focus on data analysis, detailing user stories, tracking, QA, UAT, post launch validation and ongoing optimisation
- Supporting the Product Manager in other areas of the Product lifecycle including user research and discovery techniques, development of user flows, building out the Roadmap and feeding into business benefits cases
- Take ownership of AB testing and optimisation
- Ability to identify metrics, pull the data and derive insight to solve customer and business problems
- Working with the wider Product team to
- ensure that all development is prioritised effectively
- build trust and value within the business as subject matter experts
- help embed Product ways of working
- Develop strong understanding of customers within the industry
- Work with other departments (Digital Marketing & Acquisition, Buying, CRM, Finance, Customer Service) to identify customer pain points and to develop possible solutions
- Work closely with the development team to build user stories and solutions
Desired Skills and Experience
This role will best suit an individual who is well organised, pragmatic, with great attention to detail and a problem-solving mindset. This role is essential to the success of a cross-functional team and therefore requires the ability to build strong relationships and work with multiple teams.
The nature of the role means it varies from supporting live issues on current technologies, optimising current products and using customer research and data to help build business cases for new products.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an analytical/optimisation/product capacity in a digital role (with data or products)
- Proven experience in a similar role for an Ecommerce based business / transactional website
- Exceptional web analytics and data knowledge, with the ability to use data to derive insight
- Experience working with or as part of development teams
- Experience of business benefits/success metrics and OKRs
- Preferred experience of agile development environments
And now a bit about you
- Enthusiastic, curious and passionate about identifying and solving customer problems (whether consumer, supplier or internal)
- High attention to detail
- Structured and well-organised, able to anticipate and help solve issues
- Analytical approach to technical and customer aspects of Product delivery
- Quick learner with ability to think pro-actively and build solid working relationships in order to collaborate with various teams
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Flexible – we are a fast-moving business and change is a constant
Ref no: PR/000132/LHM
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.