- Up to £75,000 + Benefits
- North London/Hertfordshire + Home Working
Our client is the UK’s leading gift supplier, they encourage thoughtful gifting and are committed to making a difference.
They aim to have the best range of gifts on offer, at market leading prices, sold through an industry leading e-commerce platform that is marketed through cutting edge e-marketing.
About the role
You will be responsible for the Roadmap for a specific phase of the customer journey – including the end to end Product Lifecycle from inception to delivery and ongoing measurement and optimisation. The role sits within the Product team, a new team created to help drive the business forward strategically. This role will be focused on 3rd party integrations across our varied range of sectors to help build out the booking experience.
- Apply data driven approach to define, prioritise and validate the roadmap and backlog for your product area, using multiple data sources and customer insight (qualitative and quantitative)
- Take ownership of individual product area and full responsibility for leading development including:
- Identifying areas of improvement that will contribute to OKRs and improved customer experience
- Leading Product initiatives end to end including using research and discovery, development of user flows, wireframes and stories (with UX/Design), tracking, QA, UAT, post launch validation and ongoing optimisation
- Working with the wider Product team to ensure that all development is prioritised effectively
- Assist in establishment of the Product team as subject matter experts, building trust and value within the business
- Develop strong understanding of business processes and systems
- Work with other departments (Digital Marketing & Acquisition, Buying, CRM, Finance, Customer Service) to identify customer pain points and to develop possible solutions
Desired Skills and Experience
This role will best suit an individual who is well organised, pragmatic, and a lateral thinker, with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to work both individually and as part of a team.
The nature of the role means it varies from supporting live issues on current technologies, to developing roadmaps and building out new Product lines.
- A minimum of 5 years online Product Management experience
- Proven commercial experience in a similar role for an Ecommerce based business / transactional website, ideally from the Travel/Hotel booking sector
- Able to demonstrate exposure to and experience of leading key strategic initiatives
- Exceptional web analytics and data knowledge, with the ability to use data to derive insight
- Experience of 3rd party integration/APIs
- Experience with user research and discovery techniques
- Experience of business benefits/success metrics and OKRs
And now a bit about you:
- Enthusiastic, curious and passionate about identifying and solving customer problems (whether consumer, supplier or internal)
- High attention to detail
- Natural planner, looking ahead, anticipating and escalating issues before they arise, providing solutions, and meeting deadlines
- Quick learner with ability to think pro-actively and build solid working relationships with wider members of the business
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills at all levels of the organisation
- Flexible – They are a fast moving business and change is a constant
Ref no: PR/000131/LHM
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.