New Chapter are delighted to partner with a young, fast growing company with big ambition! Our client is a well-known and much-loved craft lager brand that has recently been relaunched to award winning acclaim. With exciting plans in place, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the team as a Sales Manager.
This exciting role is a new position for our client, so the successful candidate will have the ability, scope and potential to make a huge impact on the Company in terms of winning and growing new business. They are looking for people who are self starters, who are prepared to live the Company culture and hit the ground running with energy and enthusiasm.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be the face of the brand. With a focus on premium On Trade accounts. As Sales Manager, you will utilise an existing network of contacts across restaurants, hotels, bars and wider hospitality alongside winning great new stockists and delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2-3 years in a (premium or craft) On Trade field sales position with a proven record of success.
- Great knowledge of the independent On Trade, have a network and experience of trade” in the North West.
- Some experience managing wholesalers and working with 3rd party sales teams.
- A confident, professional and energetic personality; able to promote the brand to the highest standards with customers and consumers.
- Negotiation and objection handling skills, with an understanding of commercial maths.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary benchmarked against the industry
- 25% of salary as bonus potential
- Company shares
- Pension scheme
- Generous beer allowance
- ‘On the job’ professional development and coaching
- A fast paced, fun and exciting company culture
Ref no: PR/000113/CH
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.