This exciting role is a new position for our client, so the successful candidate will have the ability, scope and potential to make a huge impact on the Company in terms of winning and growing new business. They are looking for people who are self starters, who are prepared to live the Company culture and hit the ground running with energy and enthusiasm.
The Hofmeister Brewing Company is a young, fast-growing company with big ambition. We think the time is right for a Bavarian brewed lager, winner of multiple prestigious awards due to the quality of ingredients and brewing process, to take its place on the bars/in the fridges of premium hospitality venues up and down the country. Two friends, Spencer and Richard, bought the Hofmeister brand from Heineken, relaunched it as a super-premium imported Bavarian craft lager in 2017 and it was then voted, by IWSC, as the Best Lager in the World the very next year!
We are a small, tight knit, professional and experienced team at Hofmeister who all have the same ambition and vision; we are now looking for like-minded people to join us on this exciting journey, which has only just started, to put Hofmeister back on the map and into great hospitality venues across the UK; it will be a lot of fun!
As Sales Manager, you will be the face of Hofmeister in the Territory, winning great new stockists for our beers whilst delivering exceptional customer service at all times. You will work with both new and existing customers, ensuring a high level of brand engagement is maintained by implementing both customer and consumer activity to drive trial, ROS and footfall.
What we are looking for:
These exciting roles are new for Hofmeister so the successful candidates will have the ability, scope and potential to make a huge impact on the Company in terms of winning and growing new business. As we are a young, fast growing company, we require people who are self-starters, who are prepared to live the Company culture and hit the ground running with energy and enthusiasm and offer exceptional customer service.
- Minimum 2-3 years in a (premium or craft) On Trade field sales position with a proven record of success.
- Great knowledge of the independent On Trade, have a network and experience of trade” in the Territory.
- Ideally some experience managing wholesalers and working with 3rd party sales teams.
- A confident, professional and energetic personality; able to promote the brand to the highest standards with customers and consumers.
- Negotiation and objection handling skills, with an understanding of commercial maths.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary benchmarked against the industry
- 25% of salary as bonus potential
- Company shares
- Pension scheme
- Generous beer allowance
- ‘On the job’ professional development and coaching
- A fast paced, fun and exciting company culture
Ref no: PR/000113/CH
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.