- Competitive Salary
A business focused in creating a more sustainable way of living. Their mission is to replace the everyday single-use plastics you see all around and focus on delivering solutions for a safe planet.
This role will be looking at methods and protocols for measuring fragrance encapsulation loading by for e.g., extraction of encapsulated fragrance from slurry, extraction of oil and encapsulate from substrates – fabric & hair, developing methods for measurement of oil in slurry & product formulations. We are looking for someone with experience in leading use of Gas Chromatography equipment for fragrance analysis and related experimental work. The role is working closely with sensory performance testing to include preparation & sending oftest samples to expert panels and for in-house evaluations, providing supplies & equipment to panels, running of product application tests.
We are looking for someone with the following credentials: –
- A bachelor’s degree in a discipline relating to Chemistry
- Previous experience with analytical chemistry, particularly running of GC equipment and analysis of related data
- Experience with microencapsulation of fragrance/flavour (desired)
- Experience of supporting a team and executing experiments with close attention to detail
- The ability to work efficiently, multitask and be a team player
- Passionate about the companies vision in sustainability
- An individual with a can-do attitude who thrives in a fast-paced environment
Ref no: V/000123/JB
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.