Location: South West London/ Hybrid working
Our client is the world’s leader in luxury media and market intelligence, as well as curating and delivering high-end events around the globe. Due to growth, they are looking for an experienced Senior Social Media Executive to join the marketing team and help grow their social media presence.
The Senior Social Media Executive will work alongside the newly appointed Head of Social to develop and deliver the social media strategy, ensuring their audience remains informed and entertained on the latest in the world of luxury. This role will also be responsible for helping to manage the content plan, integrating brand partner communications, and promoting digital editorial content to drive website traffic, marketing messages and the promotion of their magazines. The Senior Social Media Executive will also be responsible for monitoring and reporting on social media activity performance and audience analytics.
This role will suit a determined and motivated individual looking to establish themselves within the marketing and social media sector by delivering outstanding community management. You will live and breathe social media, being an expert in your field.
This role requires someone who will:
- Work alongside the newly appointed Head of Social to implement a revamped social media strategy
- Create compelling content, including imagery and video, to suit the social channels
- Manage the content calendar and day-to-day presence on our social channels, ensuring our commercial deliverables are supported
- Execute a variety of social media campaigns, including content seeding, moderating user-generated content and any other activities as required
- Manage live coverage of events, balancing commercial obligations with exciting posts to drive engagement
- Demonstrate creative thinking and execute conversation opportunities around real-time events
- Effectively work with all business departments, including Editorial, Commercial, Design and Events
- Develop networks of brand advocates through blogger research, qualification and collaborative activity
- Monitor trends across social media both inside and outside the business to ensure we continue to adapt and evolve.
Who you’ll be:
- A creative thinker is key!
- Two years social media experience across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube
- A team player
- Ready to turn your hand to any task within a fast-paced business
- Experience with the Adobe Suite is preferred but not essential
- Excellent social media writing skills and ability to adopt the brand’s tone of voice
- Exceptional attention to detail to deliver high quality and accurate content
- Knowledge of luxury world is an advantage but not essential
- An analytical mind and able to interpret data