- Competitive Salary
- Various locations across London
- Full time & part time opportunities
My client is a first of its kind and a unique facial experience. They combine performance skincare, innovative tools and technology to tone and tighten the face. They are a global business with a solid client across Europe and the US. Based in central London across a number of locations including boutiques and in luxury department stores.
Key duties and responsibilities:
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- To deliver all facials to a 5* standard
- Responsible for selling the luxury services, retail products and constantly promoting the brand
- Build relationships with clients to ensure retention and long-standing relationships with a unique experience
- Having the confidence to overcome any challenges selling products and services and ability to create retail theatre to attract customers
- Maintain an exceptional customer experience throughout the store
- Responsible for meeting retail and service individual targets and KPI’s (key performance indicators)
- Cleaning workstations ensuring it is fully stocked and presentable.
- Operating efficiently point of sale systems, card machines and tills
- Building and constantly updating knowledge on skincare and products
- NVQ 3 Beauty therapy qualification or equivalent
- Strong experience with customers
- Previous experience of working within beauty, retail or spa
- Enjoys exploring opportunities and using own initiative
- A team player who is motivating to the rest of the team
- Passionate about the skin care industry
- Able to stand for 6 – 8-hour shift
Ref no: V/000130/JB
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.