- Competitive Salary
We are looking for a passionate Therapist to deliver exceptional service in the area of skincare and wellness services, achieve sales targets within our rapidly evolving luxury skincare company and offer outstanding customer service. Candidates will demonstrate proven ability to professionally conduct all aspects of facial treatments as well as confidently offer product recommendations and skin care advice. Within the role of a Skin Specialist you will provide a tailored, personalised service to our customers in order to achieve services and product sales goals, whilst ensuring each customer has a unique and luxurious experience.
You will be working very closely with your Spa Manager and team, as well as Head of Education to perform an outstanding facial experience from start to end. If you have a genuine love for luxury skin care, are treatment and sales focused and are looking for a progressive career within the Beauty Industry, then this could be the perfect role for you!
- Examine and analyse client’s skin to evaluate skin conditions and provide skin care recommendations
- Achieve individual sales goals and contribute to team sales objectives.
- Build strong relationships with customers to drive repeat business.
- Confidently offer and conduct consultations and facial treatments to all customers (including high profile customers)
- Able to recommend and sell all products
- Participate in and help organise store events, designed to promote brand image and awareness and to maximise sales.
- Be a true ambassador of the brand and contribute to a strong culture and environment Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Proven both spa and retail experience
- Minimum NVQ level 3 qualification.
- Ability to provide genuine and personalized treatments, as well as recommend and sell products
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Confidence and discretion a must.
- Ability to work flexible hours including early and late shifts, weekends & bank holidays
- Advanced knowledge of beauty products
- Extensive experience of spa policies, use of treatment materials and equipment to ensure a safe and healthy environment for clients
Who You Are:
- Focused on attention to detail, takes initiative and enjoys working in a positive Environment
- Upbeat, positive, friendly with a love for skin
- Ability to work well with others, as well as the ability to work independently to drive a successful business.
- Demonstrate professional treatment consultation and application.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented Boutique and Spa setting that requires a high degree of multi-tasking, teamwork and adaptability
You Also Have:
- Facial therapist experience within the luxury skincare segment.
- Retail experience, preferably in a customer focused, cosmetics environment.
- Previously demonstrated successful sales experience, exceeding quota.
- Ability to learn and utilise POS Systems, clientele tools and software.
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the UK if invited to attend an interview.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.