Are you experienced in Risk Management? Or Compliance? Or Technical Management within the food Industry?
New Chapter Consulting have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Manager to be part of a global aspirational brand. A well-established company built on honesty, trust, quality, collaboration and known for creating world-class products, you’ll be responsible for managing the risk & compliance and communicating the appropriate practices to use across all business units.
You’ll drive the global technical strategy and lead the compliance agenda to minimize risk and guarantee products meet standard safety procedures, whilst also improving current frameworks and implementing these methods into the business model.
The role will include but not limited to:
- You’ll report to Head of Product and Buying
- Maintain quality management, manage implementation of compliance processes, and communicate these processes with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage quality issues, incidents and develop preventive action to minimize risk
- Support the development and continuous improvement of CSR and ETI policy and BCorp accreditation
- Focus on the International element and manage technical administration
- Drive awareness and training across the business Governance
- Ensure suppliers are audited as appropriate ensuring non compliances are remedied in a satisfactory timescale
- Minimum technical / quality experience in retail and food manufacturing
- Degree qualified in food science or an associated subject
- Proven auditing experience
- International experience
- Knowledge of supplier assurance and management programmes
- Food Safety Level 4
- HACCP Level 3
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Adaptable, able to work in non-food areas such as sustainability and ETI
Salary (+ benefits):
- Competitive Salary
- Be part of an iconic heritage brand
- Work with a global business
- Professional training & development
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.