- Competitive Salary
- Currently home-based during lockdown, but normally West-London based office [near Shepherds Bush / White City], flexible home/office working
- Della Vite is looking for a Sales Director to join their fast-growing business and brand.*
- An enthusiastic, passionate and efficient natural leader, with start-up, challenger and premium brand experience under their belt.
- Della Vite is a disruptive brand, on a mission to shake up the Prosecco category by offering an exceptional quality Prosecco, and a truly aspirational brand with unique lifestyle credentials that flow from its founders, The Delevingne sisters. Switching the shelves of deep-discounted value Prosecco to high-quality, delicious Prosecco will be more than just a task, it will be a mission, one that the whole Della Vite are committed to.
- This role has full P&L responsibility for the total UK market across all channels [on-trade, off-trade and third-party e-commerce].
- The role will be responsible for overseeing all members of the UK Sales team, which is currently one Sales Manager, one Sales Controller and one Trade Marketing Manager.
- In addition to managing the UK team, they will be responsible for the EU P&L – managing an EU Export Manager, responsible for the management of EU Distributor markets.
Minimum of 8+ years sales experience
Experience of working for a challenger brand within drinks or FMCG
Strong grocery & national retail experience
People management experience is a must
P&L management is a must
Strong commercial acumen
Good understanding of the on-trade [if not direct experience, strong exposure and visibility of it]
E-commerce experience is a plus
*Della Vite is not your “traditional wine company” so we are not looking for your traditional Wine Sales Director. This is an opportunity for a hungry, determined and driven commercial leader who has proven experience of growing a challenger brand and leading a successful team to come in and make a real difference to a young but growing brand.
If this sounds like you, please apply below. Any direct applicants will be redirected to New Chapter.
Ref no: V/14918/EF
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.