- £33,000 – £40,000 + Benefits
We are looking for an ambitious, customer-focussed individual, to join a well-loved and rapidly growing business with a great heritage.
You will have full responsibility for driving growth across a portfolio of retail and foodservice key accounts. Additionally, you will support the team of Senior National Account Managers across a variety of major multiple accounts, helping to drive sales of our client’s branded and retailer own label portfolios in the breakfast category.
- Working with the Sales Director and National Account Management team to help develop and deliver plans that ensure the brand continues to out-perform the market.
- Assist the Senior National Account Managers in areas such as meeting preparation, managing promotional plans, data analysis and general account-specific admin.
- Handle pricing, logistics and invoicing queries.
- Conduct post-promotional analysis.
- Support the Senior National Account Managers with accurate forecasting.
- Full responsibility for a portfolio of medium sized accounts (approximately £5M p.a).
- Work across (and build strong working relationships with) all internal functions; Finance, Marketing, R&D, Customer Service, Manufacturing and Logistics to deliver optimal customer outcomes.
- You will have experience of sales and account management within FMCG.
- A knowledge of Private Label experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Ideally you will already have experience of a top 5 Grocery account in a supporting role.
- You will be familiar with Retailer systems and loading New Line Forms, promotion proposals etc.
- A proven track record of developing customer relationships and demonstrating sustainable business growth.
- You can demonstrate good attention to detail, high levels of numeracy and intermediate MS Office skills e.g. comfortable with VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables etc.
- You will be able to analyse data and make recommendations.
- A “can do” attitude.
This role is a great opportunity to genuinely make a difference for a business with a great heritage who are forward-thinking and entrepreneurial. We are looking for someone who is able to learn quickly, prove themselves in this role and then progress to a National Account Manager position.
Ref no: V/14959/AD
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.