About the Company:
New Chapter are thrilled to be partnering with a hugely successful wholesale business. The company is one of the biggest wholesalers in their category and have ambitious growth plans following significant financial investment.
About the role:
- Lead and deliver on the company’s financial targets for the branch.
- Drive revenue through merchandising and stock positioning.
- Deliver exceptional customer service, promoting a customer-centric ethos.
- Manage a team of c.10 direct reports: acting as a coach for the team!
The company is a market-leader and they are looking for someone to drive the revenue and profitability of one of their key strategic sites.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Currently in a Branch Manager/ Store Manager position within a wholesale or retail business.
- Able to use tools such as Power BI.
- A strong leader with the ability to coach and develop members of a team.
- Charismatic with exceptional customer service skills!
Salary: £30-£40k base + bonus
This role is a great opportunity to be at the forefront of development for a dominant player in the category.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative FMCG Job opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.
At New Chapter, our commitment to diversity and inclusion extends to every aspect of our operation. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, irrespective of their gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, socioeconomic status, or any other dimension of diversity. We look forward to receiving your application.