Regional Account Executive
New Chapter Consulting have partnered with one of the biggest drinks brands globally to search for a Regional Account Executive. This exciting brand has seen 20% growth in the last year and are looking to bring on someone energetic, proactive, and entrepreneurial to continue driving this growth. The company culture is one of the best in the industry, they’re passionate, non-corporate and it’s an extremely sociable environment. They’re now looking for a Regional Account Executive to join their team!
As a Regional Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving new business and the brand’s availability across Catering, Quick Service Restaurants, and Key Accounts. You’ll be an ambassador for the brand and a soft drinks expert in your territory.
- Analyse customer potential and develop an optimal plan for routing, call cycle, and coverage of your territory.
- Work with the National Key Account Team to align your planning with distribution channel targets and goals.
- Winning new customers and supporting existing customers, driving distribution of the whole drinks range through these.
- Champion our products and any NPD released during your time in this role, including management of the presence of products and how they’re displayed across Catering and Quick Service Restaurants.
- Be a reliable and knowledgeable partner for decision makers, be a role model and embody the company values.
- Establish and nurture relationships, driving mutual business, and strengthening their affinity for our brand.
- Drive business by identifying opportunities and turning them into successful sales and marketing initiatives.
- Utilise your communication, sales, and marketing skills to add value to our, and our customers’, business.
- Be personable, unique, and open, so that you can establish the best possible relationships with customers.
- Field sales experience isn’t necessary, but it would be helpful, otherwise being a proactive and enthusiastic character is key.
- Basic IT skills.
- Comfortable with daily travel across your region, you’ll be expected to start early but can trade this off with an earlier finish.
- Independent and disciplined, able to motivate yourself and maintain a strong work ethic.
- You’ll be fun, focused, passionate, responsible, and professional.
You’ll be covering a territory so will need to live in one of the patches mentioned in this advert and have a UK manual driving licence.
Location: Field based, six locations and roles; Milton Keynes, East Midlands, North of England, Oxford/Swindon, South Coast, Bristol/Plymouth
Salary: £Excellent remuneration + 20% bonus + Company Car
Could this role be the perfect next step in your career? Apply with a CV now!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative FMCG Job opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.
At New Chapter, our commitment to diversity and inclusion extends to every aspect of our operation. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, irrespective of their gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, socioeconomic status, or any other dimension of diversity. We look forward to receiving your application.