Business Development Manager
I am currently recruiting a Business Development Manager to join a well-loved FMCG food business.
This is a critical BD role where you will be responsible for building and maintaining long-lasting relationships with clients, with a view to supporting their needs. This role will allow you to manage food businesses of all sizes, from large grocers, convenience retailers, delis, and small independents.
- Be the main sales point of contact, responding to customer enquiries
- Nurture and develop relationships with relevant distributors
- Create, develop, and execute the sales strategy in line with company objectives.
- Build, manage and maintain a sales pipeline with accurate activity and forecasting.
- Experience in managing a portfolio of B2B relationships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable, flexible and solution driven.
- Good commercial understanding of an account management role.
- Great attention to detail and be highly organised.
Competitive salary + benefits!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative FMCG Job opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.
At New Chapter, our commitment to diversity and inclusion extends to every aspect of our operation. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, irrespective of their gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, socioeconomic status, or any other dimension of diversity. We look forward to receiving your application.