Business Development Manager
** Fantastic Field Based Role now available for a Business Development Manager wanting to join a hugely successful Drinks Business **
New Chapter Consulting are partnering with a well-loved, successful drinks business as we search for a driven & entrepreneurial Business Development Manager to join their OOH commercial team!
Focused on developing new and current customer sales activity, you’ll play an integral part in driving profitable net financial performance through P&L and account management for the OOH channel within the North West region, including but not limited to independent on-trade, leisure, and hospitality field sales accounts and allocated multiple operating groups.
This is an excellent opportunity for a hands-on, experienced salesperson who thrives in a commercially driven environment and enjoys being out in the field at the forefront of all the action with their customers.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver targets through P&L and volume responsibility for the OOH within a geographical territory.
- Proactively manages account portfolio to drive regional profitable net financial performance.
- Identify & develop strategies to convert targets into volume/equipment installs.
- Negotiate the optimal commercial arrangements with new accounts.
- Develop external partner relationships to drive current business and win new business.
- Responsible for identifying unprofitable accounts; driving the business
- Provide insights into brand & marketing activation strategies, activate marketing plans and deliver brand and equipment strategies.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent understanding of the OOH/On-Trade market products & equipment
- Good commercial awareness, strong business acumen
- Knowledge of how to commercially deliver profitable net financial performance.
- Influence key stakeholders internally & externally
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills.
- Computer literate and digitally savvy with IT & business systems.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative FMCG Job opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.
At New Chapter, our commitment to diversity and inclusion extends to every aspect of our operation. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, irrespective of their gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, socioeconomic status, or any other dimension of diversity. We look forward to receiving your application.