Experience in beauty manufacturing, either in house or agency side.
Salary – £30,000 – £32,0000
We are thrilled to be partnering with a beauty agency that offer a portfolio of problem-solving challenger beauty brands, sold throughout the UK and internationally. They work with some amazing brands sold in some of the countries biggest retailers.
The role of the Compliance Officer is to support the Head of NPD in answering all Compliance matters and delivering new products at pace, on time and on budget.
Some responsibilities include:
- Ensure all technical queries across all brands are answered in a timely manner and effectively. E.g. Compliance paperwork requests for Export Registration, or UK retailers Compliance trackers upload and maintenance.
- Liaison with all suppliers to collate Regulatory paperwork for new lines or existing.
- Manage the BA Regulatory folder to ensure folder is up to date at all time.
- Manage the “Responsible Person” Tracker to ensure full transparency of all Data collated to all key stakeholders.
- Liaison with our Responsible Person third parties to ensure all lines are uploaded in the UK/EU and US portals.
- Manage all certifications such as PETA, Vegan Society etc, by collating relevant documentation from manufacturers, fragrance houses, raw materials suppliers.
If this sounds interesting, please apply today!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative FMCG Job opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.
At New Chapter, our commitment to diversity and inclusion extends to every aspect of our operation. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, irrespective of their gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, socioeconomic status, or any other dimension of diversity. We look forward to receiving your application.