Customer Development Executive
FANTASTIC opportunity for a Customer Development Executive to join a hugely successful drinks business!!
New Chapter are excited to be partnering with an amazing global drinks business as they search for a Customer Development Executive (essentially a National Account Exec).
As Customer Development Executive, you’ll play an integral part within the Packaging commercial team in supporting their Customer Development Managers in successfully executing commercial plans and maintaining top quality service!
You’ll be responsible for supporting the team with their day-day account management responsibilities, and proactively delivering tactical account & strategic channel plans, whilst working towards the ownership of some of the businesses existing & new customer portfolios.
This role will focus on driving current core business as well as delivering new product listings & NPD in existing accounts in accordance with Brand and channel plans. In addition, the role will continue to focus on developing the UK Packaged portfolio and category share.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior sales individual wanting to gain further exposure into the FMCG world, and build their commercial experience with a hugely successful business that will support them in their career development & growth!
- Support in the management of account planning & account profitability
- Manage forecasting for volume & financial purposes
- Execute promotional planning including online activity and social media
- Manage events, and carry out tactical & strategic initiatives
- Support in the creating of a digital execution plan for the channel
- Work cross-functionally & build relationships internally & externally
- Use of financial ratios such as investment ROI & evaluation
- General understanding of commercial activity, with an ability to sell
- Prior commercial exposure within FMCG – Knowledge of the UK drinks market
- Good IT, analytical & communication skills
- Full, clean driving licence
** Incredible company benefits! **
Join a company that are committed to putting people at the heart of everything they do!
Must be based & eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative FMCG Job opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.
At New Chapter, our commitment to diversity and inclusion extends to every aspect of our operation. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, irrespective of their gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, socioeconomic status, or any other dimension of diversity. We look forward to receiving your application.