Dual Site Store Manager
One of our favourite luxury retail clients, on the look out for a Dual Site Store Manager to join their team.
As Store Manager, you will create a welcoming environment with exceptional customer service and leadership. Boosting sales across the stores, you will be on the receiving end of a generous bonus based on targets achieved, 33 days holiday and investment in your professional development. Your role will champion the company, growing the brand locally through encouraging your team to provide customer service that keeps customers coming back time and time again.
- Providing and leading your team in first class customer service.
- Becoming an ambassador of the products, offering excellent knowledge and recommendations to customers, taking them on a journey to their perfect purchase.
- Monitor store KPI’s, implementing improvements where needed.
- Ensuring Health & Safety, Food Safety, cash, delivery and reporting processes are followed and reviewed.
- Managing your team’s sickness absences, holiday and performance.
- Developing the best team possible with long term succession strategies, development plans, quarterly reviews and providing on the spot feedback along with celebrating successes to increase employee engagement.
- Manage the implementation of in store visual merchandising in line with the brands guidelines.
- Feedback best seller and stock information to head office.
- Previous Retail Management or Supervisory level experience.
- Experience developing and leading high performing teams, managing in store operation activity and driving sales.
- Confident organisational skills.
- The ability to identify problems and provide solutions along with improvements.
- Enthusiasm and interest in our products.
The Role Itself
Leading your team, you will drive sales while creating an unparalleled atmosphere that provides an excellent experience for customers that they will forever align with the brand. While providing top notch customer service yourself, you will lead by example, encouraging your team to follow. Managing your team in action, you will encourage their successes and lead them in their performance improvement. With store incentives for the team throughout the year, including individual rewards and team benefits, you will be joining a company that celebrates their team at every corner.
Sound interesting? Click apply now!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative FMCG Job opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.
At New Chapter, our commitment to diversity and inclusion extends to every aspect of our operation. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, irrespective of their gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, socioeconomic status, or any other dimension of diversity. We look forward to receiving your application.