Field Sales Executive
A Little More About the Company
This is one of the biggest and most recognisable brands in the drinks industry. As a young, vibrant and exciting company, they are on the lookout for an On-Trade Field Sales Executive whose focus will be on establishing relationships with decision makers across various bars and clubs in the patch.
This company is viewed as one of the most creative companies around and is globally recognised for its presence in both On and Off trade. They are looking to acquire talented, bright, enthusiastic people who have a real entrepreneurial spark. They really look to invest in their people and give opportunities for ideas and growth at all levels. This is an autonomous position working with a high profile FMCG brand, opportunities like this don’t come along too often!
What You’ll Be Trusted With
As an On-Trade Sales Executive, your main aim is to manage existing outlets and win business with new accounts. You will be a strong representation of the brand and become an integral part of your local night life scene. You will also be required to maximise both brand visibility & sales volumes in your local area. The role is mostly based in the field therefore a company car is provided.
What Our Client Is Looking For
- Passion for working in the On-Premise (Bars, Clubs etc)
- Strong negotiator and results focused.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and able to manage time and workload.
- An entrepreneurial can-do attitude.
- Knowledge of the local nightlife scene
Your Experience Includes
- Well connected to key figures within the bar and nightclub scene.
- Solid understanding of the local on-premise industry.
- Strong administrative skills and highly organised.
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in any retail environment (especially a bar or nightclub) is a bonus.
- Educated to Degree Level.
If you want to work for one of the most desirable brands in the world, gain a great understanding of working in a sales environment and have fun whilst doing all of this then please get in touch!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative FMCG Job opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.
At New Chapter, our commitment to diversity and inclusion extends to every aspect of our operation. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, irrespective of their gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, socioeconomic status, or any other dimension of diversity. We look forward to receiving your application.