General Manager – North
We are excited to be partnering with a successful branded drinks business with a great heritage, whose varied portfolio spans the still, carbonated, post-mix, and frozen drinks categories and is enjoyed not only in the UK but across the globe.
In the role of General Manager, you will develop and deliver a strategy to drive profitable net financial performance. Managing a sizable team, you will develop, embed, and sustain a winning, one-team culture where challenges are positively viewed as opportunities.
- Achieve regional net financial performance through effective P&L management
- Deliver the regional strategy, manage budget, commercial volumes & forecasts
- Utilise business insights to create competitive advantage & identify commercial & brand strategic opportunities
- Lead, motivate & engage a Regional Management Team to sustain a winning one-team culture and nurture talent to grow
- Direct all regional overheads and equipment spend & manage the delivery of all agreed annual budget targets across the northern region
- Develop regional commercial forecast for products & develop regional overheads forecast requirements against agreed budgets
- Contribute to brand strategies and the development of marketing activation plans
- Manage budget in collaboration with OOH Marketing Team and be an active participant of the OOH Management Team
We would love to hear from you if you can demonstrate successful leadership of commercial and operations functions within the Out of Home sector. You will be a natural, empathetic leader, with a track record of developing a high-performing team culture to drive profitable net financial performance.
This is a great opportunity to move into a true general management role in a forward-thinking organisation that has a people-first culture. If you are a person who likes to take responsibility and wants to be a key driver in success, then this is the business for you.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative FMCG Job opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.
At New Chapter, our commitment to diversity and inclusion extends to every aspect of our operation. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, irrespective of their gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, socioeconomic status, or any other dimension of diversity. We look forward to receiving your application.