New Chapter are delighted to partner with an independent ethical fashion label based in London. Our client aims to make quality streetwear whilst still being sustainable and socially responsible. Over the last 2 years they have become one of the UK’s fastest growing streetwear collectives, taking the young design world by storm with their eccentric product lines, graphic tees, tanks, tops, sweatpants & sweatshirts.
They are now looking to open up a new role, Head of Marketing, to help them continue to achieve momentous growth. They are incredible passionate about the brand and are looking for someone to help play a key part in the team and have a huge impact on the continued elevation of all elements of the brand vision. The Head of Marketing will join a lean, but growing Marketing team, and will report directly into the Creative Director and CEO.
Culture is incredibly important to this business, with the team working 5 days a week in their East London office.
- Work with the Creative Director to develop and execute strategies to drive growth and support the development of the brand.
- Ideate, manage and execute full ground-breaking campaigns across our owned, paid and earned channels.
- Actively lead the management of all social channels, specifically Instagram and TikTok.
- Analyse and translate performance, market trends, data, consumer needs and the competitive landscape into actionable insights that increase performance across our key channels.
- Lead effective influencer, PR campaigns and activations, working closely with partners where necessary & much more!
- A strong understanding of key digital channels (primarily e-commerce, Instagram, Tiktok, Pinterest) to ensure content is delivered with channel best-practice in mind
- Depth of experience managing multiple campaigns across the owned, paid and earned channels
- Experience designing, developing and executing ambitious guerrilla marketing campaigns
- Minimum of 3 years people management experience
Salary (+ benefits):
- Up to £60k, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) + annual leave accrual
- Vibrant creative studio
- Thank You Fridays (team fun)
- Generous Team Discount
- Best Friend and Family discount
- Birthday Day-Off
- Birthday Tracksuit
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.