International Sales Manager
We have partnered with a global consumer goods brand, who are currently undergoing rapid growth and expanding their brand portfolio. Their products are design-led with versatility and uniqueness at the heart of the brand.
- Manage their major strategic European markets: including Germany and France.
- Manage distributors and sales agents across Europe.
- P&L ownership for your region.
- Conduct regular market range and performance reviews.
- Develop the sales strategy and infrastructure within your markets.
The brand is on an exciting growth trajectory and this role will be instrumental in shaping their global expansion.
The ideal candidate will be:
- In an International Sales Manager or National Account Manager position at a consumer goods business.
- Ambitious, proactive and enthusiastic, with a strong entrepreneurial attitude.
- Customer focused with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English and another European language.
This is a great opportunity drive international growth to a new level to increase their hold on their most important global markets.
Please apply if this sounds like a good opportunity for you!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative FMCG Job opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.
At New Chapter, our commitment to diversity and inclusion extends to every aspect of our operation. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, irrespective of their gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, socioeconomic status, or any other dimension of diversity. We look forward to receiving your application.