International Sales Manager
We have partnered with a global consumer goods company that has experienced rapid growth. The business has a strong NPD pipeline that will take them into two new product categories this year. In this International Sales Manager role you will be responsible for driving that growth within export markets via distributors taking responsibility for sales, marketing and commercial strategy.
Are you an International Sales Manager within the FMCG/consumer industry? Do you enjoy growing global markets that are in their infancy? Are you passionate about bringing sales, marketing and strategy together into one commercial role? If so, this could be the right role for you!
This is an opportunity to work for an award-winning business that has achieved double digit growth!
- Sales strategy-Develop and execute a comprehensive international expansion strategy through distributors.
- Commercials– You will take complete commercial ownership for the bottom line (full P&L accountability).
- Budgets-Plan and budget for monthly, quarterly and annual budget cycles.
- Cross- Functional working- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including NPD, marketing, supply chain and finance.
- Account Management- Optimise existing commercial relationships to maximise sales
- Business Development- Identify and actively pursue new business opportunities and new markets.
- A proven track record of successfully expanding a brand’s presence in international markets via distributors.
- Exceptional strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to travel internationally (circa 25%of the time).
- Languages (preferable but not essential!)
Salary: £55,000-£65,000 basic plus excellent bonus and package
Get in touch if you’re keen to join our client’s global journey as International Sales Manager!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative FMCG Job opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.
At New Chapter, our commitment to diversity and inclusion extends to every aspect of our operation. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, irrespective of their gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, socioeconomic status, or any other dimension of diversity. We look forward to receiving your application.