Key Account Manager
Interested in working with some of the world’s best-known spirits? This global company continuously builds brands and crafts exceptional spirits.
A leading, global spirits brand are looking for a Key Account Manager to manage their own portfolio of On Trade Wholesalers, and support the Wholesale & On-Trade Manager with Depot calling / sales meetings / NCC drive days etc within the Nationals – Molson Coors / Matthew Clark / LWC / CMBC etc . .
- Manage a core number of agreed accounts within the territory to deliver the on trade
- Brand building plan and activation program. Examples of activation, perfect serve,
- Tailored competitions, menu presence and permanent unique brand visibility
- Key influencers across the wholesalers and depots.
- Achieve core role KPI’s against Distribution, Visibility and Activation
- Create and implement profitable commercial agreements with key customers securing to deliver volume growth.
- Previous experience in the Wholesale RTM and On Trade Accounts (drinks background essential)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with clients.
- A full clean driver’s license
- Must be comfortable with regular travel as this role is based up and down the UK.
- Competitive base salary.
- Benefits – £6K car allowance, 15% bonus, 25 days holidays & bank holidays, healthcare, pension.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative FMCG Job opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.
At New Chapter, our commitment to diversity and inclusion extends to every aspect of our operation. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, irrespective of their gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, socioeconomic status, or any other dimension of diversity. We look forward to receiving your application.