National Account Executive
This business have a European heritage and were founded in the early 2000’s. Since that date, they have grown their product offering to 5 amazing brands that are now prevalent across the majority of Europe, the USA and parts of Asia.
They came to the UK c. 7 years ago now with a major launch of their flagship brand and another huge launch soon followed. Their loyal consumers can now get to their favourite products in grocery, convenience, online and sports and fitness outlets. Another launch earlier this year takes their offering to 3 AMAZING brands as they continue to disrupt the sports and fitness arena with their great products!
They’re a very agile business and their employees have a common interest in sports and fitness. They now want a home based NAE to join the team. Could that be you?
You will be managing your business area of key customers including Booths, Waitrose and Ocado with full P&L responsibility.
- To profitably and effectively manage & develop customer partnerships at all levels, including in relation to developing new business opportunities and key customer contacts both individually and as part of the team.
- To ensure activation of agreed plans that meet sales, distribution & financial objectives.
- To professionally represent the business and brand at all times
- To actively contribute to all elements of the commercial plan, whether directly part of responsibility or not
- Once plans are built and agreed, display an ongoing relentless focus on execution, distribution & availability to ensure consumer interaction is maximized in all outlets.
- To build a customer plan for your customers which deliver volume growth and brand presence within your account.
- To Build customer relationships quickly to be able to seek out all opportunities.
- To ensure spend, ROI, volume sales, value sales, distribution plans and promo plans are activated.
- To fully contribute to the wider sales plan & strategy irrespective of day-to-day business/channel responsibilities
Do you have an interest in sports and fitness? Do you enjoy working in an agile environment where things get done quickly? Do you like to work in an environment where new ideas aren’t just welcomed but actively encouraged? Then this could be the role for you!
You must have a strong FMCG background and you’re probably at an RAE or NAE level currently. You must be commercial and enjoy building relationships with customers.
This is such an exciting time to join this business as they embark on their next phase of growth. Do you want to join the party?
Salary: £36,000 – £40,000 basic, £8,000 bonus, company car, pension etc.
Location: Home based
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative FMCG Job opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.
At New Chapter, our commitment to diversity and inclusion extends to every aspect of our operation. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, irrespective of their gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, socioeconomic status, or any other dimension of diversity. We look forward to receiving your application.