National Account Manager
We have partnered with an award-winning consumer goods SME. Design is at the heart of the business and the brand is known for their quality. They consistently witness great growth with huge global ambition.
- Manage key high street and department store accounts.
- Manage NPD launches to drive initial listings, maximising availability and revenue growth.
- Devise and execute comprehensive account plans, JBPs and promotional plans, ensuring each individual key account is regularly reviewed.
- Monitor market activity, identifying changes and emerging trends in customer and consumer buying patterns.
The brand is on a huge growth trajectory and are witnessing rapid global expansion.
The ideal candidate will be:
- In a National Account Manager position within an FMCG/Consumer Goods company.
- Enthusiastic with a positive, professional outlook.
- Customer focused with excellent communication and presentation skills.
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in escalating the brand and unlocking their next level of their growth.
Please apply if this sounds like a good opportunity for you!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative FMCG Job opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.
At New Chapter, our commitment to diversity and inclusion extends to every aspect of our operation. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, irrespective of their gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, socioeconomic status, or any other dimension of diversity. We look forward to receiving your application.