National Account Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading distributor in the beauty industry as National Account Manager.
This role requires you to accelerate the brands development across all channels and act as an internal champion to deliver all of the necessary levers to unlock the potential of each retailer, ensuring profitable growth in line with set budgets.
- Propose, negotiate and deliver improved terms, each year with the retailers, to ensure the objectives are reached
- Work closely with the retailers and brand management to propose clear range management, in line with brand strategies to improve productivity
- Clearly identify the priorities for each retailer, and ensure the entire business remains focused on these priorities
- Deliver robust and best in class trade activation plans, to unlock all elements of both new and Ongoing brand focuses
- For the retailers, ensure the delivery of activations built around long term success, where pillar development needs to be as important as product launches
- Leverage strong relationships, internally and externally, to negotiate maximum visibility and trade activations in line with the brand strategies, and the needs of the retailer.
- Work as a key contributor to the wider business, by leveraging insights and expertise with a can do attitude
The successful candidate will:
- 5+ years relevant sales’ experience within the fragrance/beauty/skincare industry
- Experience in National Account Management particularly within e-commerce, department stores and fashion retailers
- Must be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the UK Market and competitors
- Analytical and numerate with excellent attention to detail and ability to deal with large volumes of data
- Excellent presentation skills
- High level of commercial awareness
- Proven negotiation skills with strong persuading and influencing abilities
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative FMCG Job opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.
At New Chapter, our commitment to diversity and inclusion extends to every aspect of our operation. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, irrespective of their gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, socioeconomic status, or any other dimension of diversity. We look forward to receiving your application.