We have partnered with an award-winning, scaling beauty and personal care brand, who operate on an international scale. Their products are ethical and they are one of THE most exciting brands in their category growth-wise.
- Provide exceptional production forecast planning, execution and budget control
- Ensure OTIF excellence across all orders and channels
- Be the expert in cross border logistics, multi-geographical stock control, strategic international expansion plus experience in areas of regulation and compliance
- Effectively manage suppliers and the cost base to provide on going cost optimisation and quality.
The business is regarded as one of the most exciting growth brands in their category and this role provides an excellent opportunity to shape the future of growth.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Currently operating as a Senior Operations Manager/Operations Director position within an FMCG/Consumer Goods business.
- An expert user of enterprise ERP systems like SAP or Netsuite.
- Experienced with complex supply chains and restricted goods.
- Analytical with a high level of attention to detail.
- Hands on and able to effortlessly juggle strategy with daily tasks.
This is a great opportunity to work at one of the most exciting and scalable brands within the industry!
Location: London & Home Counties
Salary: 2 days a week £80k pro rata
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative FMCG Job opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.
At New Chapter, our commitment to diversity and inclusion extends to every aspect of our operation. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, irrespective of their gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, socioeconomic status, or any other dimension of diversity. We look forward to receiving your application.