About the Company:
New Chapter are thrilled to be partnering with a highly successful lifestyle brand. They are an award-winning business with a global presence that has experienced huge exponential growth.
About the role:
This is a Sales Director role taking responsibility for the German market. Reporting into the European Sales Director you will be responsible for:
- Commercial growth: Managing the P&L and driving profitable growth for the market whilst aligning with overall business objectives.
- Channel Management: Managing all of the business’ retail channels in Germany including: Department stores, Grocery accounts and Independent Retailers.
- People Management: Line management of the sales team including Senior Account Managers and Account Managers; Provide a clear vision, coaching and guidance to the team.
- Strategy: Leading and executing the strategy for the brand to bring their growth to the next level; driving visibility and penetration in the market.
- Sales- Launching innovation and building and maintaining strong relationships with key customers and winning new business in the market.
The brand is established within the German market but there is huge scalability and growth potential for the region.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Currently a Sales Director/Head of Sales or Channel Manager within a Consumer Goods company.
- Experience of working with centralised and decentralised sales team structures.
- An inspirational leader with a motivational approach.
- Multi-channel experience- it’s important to demonstrate a track recording of working across multiple retail channels.
- An ability to work within an SME environment; creating processes and winning new business.
Location: Germany (remote)
Salary: €100,000 – €120,000 + 30% bonus
The company is on a huge growth trajectory and the German market will play a crucial role in unlocking a new level of growth!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative FMCG Job opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.
At New Chapter, our commitment to diversity and inclusion extends to every aspect of our operation. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, irrespective of their gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, socioeconomic status, or any other dimension of diversity. We look forward to receiving your application.