We have partnered with a premium consumer goods brand, currently witnessing huge exponential growth. Their products are design-led with sustainability at the heart of the brand.
- Support on a variety of key strategic national accounts.
- Build and foster strong relationships with retailers.
- Help to develop the sales strategy and source new accounts.
- Negotiate contract and propose promotions.
The brand is on a huge growth trajectory with a strong international presence and this role will be instrumental in shaping their strategy within the UK market.
The ideal candidate will be:
- In a Sales Executive position at a consumer goods business.
- Experienced with Excel (including v-look up and pivot tables).
- Ambitious, proactive and enthusiastic, with a strong entrepreneurial attitude.
- Customer focused with excellent communication and presentation skills.
This is a great opportunity to build relationships with some of the most highly regarded retailers within the UK and to develop within one of the most exciting businesses in the consumer goods space!
Please apply if this sounds like a good opportunity for you!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative FMCG Job opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.
At New Chapter, our commitment to diversity and inclusion extends to every aspect of our operation. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, irrespective of their gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, socioeconomic status, or any other dimension of diversity. We look forward to receiving your application.